Friday, April 24, 2015

Les Reines du ring


2013, France, directed by Jean-Marc Rudnicki

Feather-light, entirely predictable, often very silly and yet also quite agreeable, mostly for its cast. Audrey Fleurot was a touch OTT for my taste, playing what at first seems like a kind of amped-up version of her Engrenages character, although with a good deal more humour, but Nathalie Baye and André Dussollier both had some nice moments and Corinne Masiero made sure she stole a good deal of the show despite being the theoretical support (she too, plays a character not a million miles away from that she essayed in Engrenages). 

No comments:

Index

List of all movies

Most of the images here are either studio publicity stills or screen captures I've made myself; if I've taken your image without giving you credit, please let me know.

About Me

Boston, Massachusetts, United States